Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It occurred to me. . .

. . .when I was out walking this morning, in my pajamas and down vest, that maybe you hadn't had a chance to get outside.  That maybe when you were in the shower, the sun wasn't even up yet, and maybe over cereal, the light was just dawning.

Maybe you didn't get to see the buds just out on the maple. . .



Or the tumescent purple iris. . .



Maybe you missed the morning's kiss on the water. . .



You might have been driving by the time the light held the ferns, teasing them into unfurling. . .





Maybe that which is in your care today kept you from hearing the pear tree, calling your name. . .




So I did it for you.  . .
Thank you for tending the world you are tending.  In return, I offer you this. . .

2 comments:

  1. How very considerate of you to get out in what I considered to be too cold a morning to be about in. Nice Photos, Lady Nikon. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Absolutely breathless! Thank you Martha!

    ReplyDelete